Suzana Dimitrijevic - Solicitor
Email Address :
Area of Law : Family Law, Wills and Contested Estates, Civil and General Litigation, Property and Construction Law
- Suzana is an erudite lawyer who has been working predominantly in the areas of Family Law, Property Law and Wills & Estates and is conveniently based in our Parramatta Office.
- Suzana works in a diverse practice group that has enabled her to develop a broad range of experience and skills across multiple areas of law. As a result, she is able to provide her clients with a wide spectrum of legal advice branching across numerous legal arenas.
- She is a keen observer of jurisprudential development, and in particular fosters an interest in the competing tensions between family law, property and estate law. In her previous endeavours, she has been awarded with the Dean’s Award in the Australian School of Business (UNSW) and the Academic Achievement Award Scholarship (UNSW). Given that her main areas of practice converge upon property based transactions, Suzana has recently completed a Masters of Law (specialising in Taxation) at the University of Sydney.
- Having had the bulk of her experience in ‘people focused’ areas of law, Suzana has an extremely high regard for the maintenance of excellent client relations, and derives great satisfaction from meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Suzana is constantly testing the boundaries of precedent in real life cases, and using her academic background in conjunction with her practical experience to negotiate creative and efficient solutions for her clients. Her services provide a well-rounded combination of Court-based skill and knowledge of the law to ensure that her clients are provided with a smooth and hassle free experience of the legal industry.
- If you are currently experiencing a breakdown of a relationship and you are unsure about your entitlements or simply need some guidance as what happens next, contact Suzana Dimitrijevic on 1300 599 999.