Are you having trouble with the divorce process? We are here to help, simply get in touch online or call us.
Before you apply for divorce, here are some things you should think about:
- Has the relationship broken down irretrievably? In other words, do you expect that there is a chance that you will be able to resume the relationship?
- Do you have a copy of your marriage certificate?
- Have you been separated for 12 months?
- If you have children of the relationship, have appropriate arrangements been made to their schooling, supervision and accommodation?
- Have you been married for less than two years? If so, have you attended marriage counselling?
Our dedicated team will guide you through the process, and make it as simple and painless for your as possible.